As Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) scholar Ana Sophia Aragon (21) from Guatemala excursion the world, she’s good possibility to understand new culture and you will traditions from different countries. But she claims the newest Xmas lifestyle for the Guatemala vary than those individuals away from a great many other regions.
The vacation occasion begins at nighttime on holiday Go out, and this continue till the day period. She told you fireworks is lit at after which family relations kiss each other https://kissbrides.com/japanese-women/tokyo/ prepared both a great Merry Christmas time.
“I gather so you’re able to hope – so you can celebrate this new delivery away from God. m. Let’s say?” She states. Aragon, who has including spent 5 years surviving in Muscat (Oman), has started to become majoring when you look at the Organisational Therapy at the MRU. She has just gone to live in Vilnius and accessible to answer a few questions about her life and you can feel. She calls Vilnius family today; despite the fact that this lady has already stayed in Muscat and you can Guatemala City.
Up coming after we unlock presents and you will our family “dinner” always function feet from pork, is at step 1 a good
– I became planning investigation when you look at the European countries. Among my neighbours, Ruta away from Kaunas, is Lithuanian. She informed me one Lithuania is a beautiful nation.
We looked the net to own analysis programmes and, regarding my personal conclusions, MRU is just one of the couple towns and cities for the European countries which provides a mindset Education in English. We applied and you can got an instant response. As well, my personal parents was indeed open and you may supportive inside allowing me to wade and study abroad. They thought my personal education into the Europe when you look at the an optimistic white.
– I understood what my neighbor had informed me. She mentioned that it actually was a cool country. Then i saw Lithuania seemed toward a tv series within the Oman. Somebody throughout that Television program said Lithuania, but I did not know where Lithuania was. I in the near future learned.
– We have been known as the country out-of “eternal springtime” as everything is very eco-friendly. It is a beautiful nation, extremely multiple-cultural, and it is enjoyable are indeed there whenever i in the morning able to call on family members and you will nearest and dearest.
– Oman was a very other nation of Lithuania and you may Guatemala? Exactly what do you find as far as the differences are involved?
I have not been here you to much time while making then contrasting
– The current weather and you may high temperature is the most significant improvement. Often it will be really, sizzling hot in the Muscat, as well gorgeous is external throughout the day. It’s a very unlock, in the world country with lots of foreigners. My father are working in Oman so ‘s the friends originally decided to go to Oman.
It’s a standard rule to pay for yourself when you’re out. Liquor isn’t free and i also never spotted one intoxicated anybody in the 5 years I was indeed there. I was within the a worldwide school into the Muscat, and so i learnt having pupils out of some regions. Overall, living in Oman altered myself making me a notice-convinced individual.
– I am version of an enthusiastic extremist weather-wise (she jokes). We went regarding Oman where it had been in the 50 values to help you Vilnius where it’s on -5 nowadays. I’ve found it hard to communicate into older people from inside the Vilnius since the majority seniors you should never talk English and i also don’t cam Russian. But,I could declare that Lithuanians are particularly welcoming some one – particularly the childhood.
– Once i stated, residing in Oman altered me while the a guy. You understand a great deal about yourself in that sort of means. You don’t have the extended relatives so you can slim towards the, when i did into the Guatemala, you have to be offered to feel new things.
We skip Guatemala, but just like the many years pass, you earn significantly more detached regarding locations. Currently Lithuania is my domestic and i feel very comfy right here. And i am most separate within Vilnius. I must maintain me personally and I am way more alert of the items I really do.
– I have a christmas time forest. We decorate it prior to Christmas time getaways, and this could even be when for the November. I discover Christmas time presents during the not always waiting till the day of the 25th. Essentially, your order – about in my family unit members would be the fact at the i inflatable fireworks and you can hug one another wising each other a Merry Christmas. I will eat brand new Xmas dining during the early day times – at about 1 a good.meters. Always base off chicken or poultry is served.
Yes, i in addition to consume national dinner for example tamales. It is a custom made during Christmas time Eve to sing Xmas carols. The kids usually use son-amicable fireworks. We check out chapel into Dec. 24th and 25th. Christmas time was a highly pleased, memorable escape!
– I’m implementing my personal Bachelor’s Studies into the Business Psychology once the We decide to benefit an international organization later. Among benefits associated with studying at MRU is that, at the College, I can see folks from so many different countries – Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France. Your find out about the fresh new cultures on college students regarding those places.
Develop, I’m capable keep take a trip and you will expand my personal see worldwide. Mykolas Romeris College enjoys put me to the right road, offering me personally the knowledge and you will gadgets to achieve success in the upcoming